I am a Senior Researcher at the LAUM (Laboratoire d'Acoustique de l'Université du Mans) at Le Mans Université. Before I was working as an Associate Professor at the Institute of Sound and Vibration Research at the University of Southampton where I was a member of the Acoustics Group.
My research area is aero-acoustics, mainly computational methods and theoretical modelling, with application to the prediction of aircraft noise. At the LAUM I hold an Industrial Chair funded by the ANR and the Safran Group to work on acoustic treatments to reduce noise emissions from aircraft engines. I am also teaching computational methods for acoustics as well as aero-acoustics.
Education and work history
- 2017: Senior Researcher, LAUM, Le Mans Université, France.
- 2014: Associate Professor, ISVR, University of Southampton, UK.
- 2005: Lecturer, ISVR, University of Southampton, UK.
- 2003: PhD in Acoustics, Université de Technologie de Compiègne, France.
- 2000: MSc in Acoustics, Université de Technologie de Compiègne, France.
- 2000: Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Université de Technologie de Compiègne, France.
- Mail: Le Mans Université, LAUM, Avenue Olivier Messaien, 72085 Le Mans Cedex 9
- Phone: +33 (0)2 4383 3553
- Email: email@example.com